Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sexism in the workplace


Male infestation at the airport


Males on a plane


I have heard many women call men pigs, but as far as I am concerned, calling a man a pig is a huge insult to pigs.  Maybe I am saying this because as I am typing I am in an extremely anti-male mood.



So how did I become even more anti-male then what I am often accused of being by MRAs and their ilk?

Well, my job requires me to travel allot and just recently I was at one of our regional offices.  I was interacting with area heads and salesMEN.  Everyone of them being obnoxious white males.  And that did not include the clients who were mostly white men as well.



What really irritated me that day was just how obnoxious and arrogant they all where, not to mention downright patronising.  It was a proper boys club and this girl was clearly not part of it.  Cleary only the boys could talk about and understand the importance of the business transactions.  How could an out of town inferior girl know anything about how they conduct business in this part of the world.

The way they spoke down to me I couldn’t help but feel like a six year old child. 



Despite having more than enough knowledge, skills and experience on the various topics, the male clients kept deferring to the male heads and salesmen.  Clearly only if they agreed to what I said would these men take me remotely seriously.



I managed to get through the day by fantasising about kicking each of those fucking men viciously between the legs and then imagining how they would respond.



Of course in reality I did the typical female thing by just politely smiling and being all sweat and nice.  After all, isn’t that what we girls are supposed to do according to the sickening male rules for females?



Late that afternoon I was finally able to leave those fucking sexist ass holes and head for the airport to catch my flight home.

I was quite early for my flight so after I had checked in I decided to go to one of the lounges that I have access to and have a cup of strong coffee in order to try and recover.  Hoping that all this sexism was now behind me I headed for the lounge.

When I walked in I wanted to scream.  The lounge was one big cesspool of masculinity.   Very few women in sight.  Seeing an empty spot in the distance I made my way through a sea of males, amazed by the way men take up so much space.

I was just settling down with my coffee and a magazine when a group of five white business men came in and planted themselves virtually around me.  Unfortunately because the lounge was so busy these fucking ass holes where right on top of me.

If that was not bad enough they immediately started with their irritating male conversions.  Whether I liked it or not I had to hear every word of their conversation.  They to were salesmen and they were just as arrogant, obnoxious and loud as the males I had just come from.

And what was so disgusting was that they even spoke about women in an extremely demeaning way i.e. turning them into sex objects.  The fact that I was right next to them and that they would have known that I could hear every word of what they were saying made it even worse.  This is so typical of male entitlement.  Men believe that they can say anything they like about women and not care if one is close enough to hear.

They even made some derogatory racial remarks about a black guy who worked with them.  Going by what these arse wipes were saying, they believed that he as only appointed because of affirmative action and was totally useless.
Whether he was really useless   or not is not what concerned me, but rather the rotten racist remakes these white male racist jackasses were making.


(Sexism and racism go hand in hand.  We cannot destroy one without destroying the other and we can only achieve this by destroying white male supremacy.)

While trying to read my magazine I came across an article about transporting your pet on an aeroplane.  It explained about the cage that the pet is put inside of and how the cage is put in the cargo hold.

I immediately thought if they can put animals in the cargo hold why can’t they put the men in there as well.

So here’s an idea ladies.  Next time we are flying in a plane full of racist, sexist, obnoxious men, let’s get together and hijack the plane.  Once we are in control of the plane we can lock all the men in the cargo hold, while we ladies sit back and truly enjoy the flight.

Maybe the experience will even give the men an opportunity to think about how they treat women. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome provided they support radical feminism. MRAs and their like are not welcome. If radical feminism is not your thing, then this blog is not for you. Comments opposing radical feminism will not be posted as there are plenty of MRA sites where this can be done. This blog is for feminists who want to be feminists.